• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time for new tires for Tundra currently BFG KO2s

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
I am about to put tires on my truck. The truck is an 06 Tundra. The tires that are on it now were on it when I bought it 40k+ miles ago. I rotate them every 5000 miles at oil change. I am currently running 275/55R20 BFG KO2s. Most of my riding is on the road. We have a gravel drive. When we are headed to a deer stand or riding around looking for pigs I want to just go. These tires have taken me everywhere I have needed to go and a few places I haven't. I dont really have complaints but wanting to check options. The BFG's are expensive but seem to hold up well.

Michelin Defender LTX

They're good on the road and good enough on unimproved surfaces. I've driven through fields and swampy trails without ever getting stuck (in 4H). You won't need more unless you're getting into some real deal off-roading type stuff.
if I’m not mistaken, these have 65,000 warranty

I am about to put tires on my truck. The truck is an 06 Tundra. The tires that are on it now were on it when I bought it 40k+ miles ago. I rotate them every 5000 miles at oil change. I am currently running 275/55R20 BFG KO2s. Most of my riding is on the road. We have a gravel drive. When we are headed to a deer stand or riding around looking for pigs I want to just go. These tires have taken me everywhere I have needed to go and a few places I haven't. I dont really have complaints but wanting to check options. The BFG's are expensive but seem to hold up well.
toyo at

Michelin Defender LTX

They're good on the road and good enough on unimproved surfaces. I've driven through fields and swampy trails without ever getting stuck (in 4H). You won't need more unless you're getting into some real deal off-roading type stuff.
I second these...they are totally underrated on improved surfaces as well.

Back
Top Bottom