• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

keep silver 22’s in that Bug Out and you’ll be okay.
www.thestoryelves.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_10_the_story_elves_basic_ghost_pn1_web.jpg
When I was little I watched Salems Lot, scared the piss outta me. Slept with a plastic crucifix and a crossman BB gun for months :lol:

When I was BASE jumping, one night we were climbing an 1100' antenna in Loxley, AL and we got about 300' up and I heard a loud voice say " if you jump you'll die". I froze on the ladder and asked Nathan (BASE jumping friend) who was about 10' up the ladder above me "did you hear that?" He said no, so I told him. He said he had heard stories of other BASE jumpers hearing similar things, said they called it "the voice" but he had never heard it himself. I told him I was a little freaked out and was going to heed the warning and climb back down, which I did and he climbed to the top, jumped and landed with no problems.

I made 30+ BASE jumps after that but never heard it again and always wondered if it was God, a guardian angel or my imagination and if I would have died had I ignored "the voice" and jumped that night.

I sat next to my Mother's hospital bed while she was dying in 2011. I had been with her 24/7 for 12 days. I was the only one in the room with her and I was holding her hand. There was a chair at the foot of her bed and I heard someone sit down in it. I looked to see who it was and there was nobody there. I knew what I heard though. My Mother passed 3 hours later. I dont proclaim to know anything about this stuff but I am sure that my Grandfather was there to take her home.

When I was BASE jumping, one night we were climbing an 1100' antenna in Loxley, AL and we got about 300' up and I heard a loud voice say " if you jump you'll die". I froze on the ladder and asked Nathan (BASE jumping friend) who was about 10' up the ladder above me "did you hear that?" He said no, so I told him. He said he had heard stories of other BASE jumpers hearing similar things, said they called it "the voice" but he had never heard it himself. I told him I was a little freaked out and was going to heed the warning and climb back down, which I did and he climbed to the top, jumped and landed with no problems.

I made 30+ BASE jumps after that but never heard it again and always wondered if it was God, a guardian angel or my imagination and if I would have died had I ignored "the voice" and jumped that night.
wow that's crazy. I'm glad you heeded the warning. That's pretty cut and dry to the point right there. I've never heard of "the voice " before that's intense

I sat next to my Mother's hospital bed while she was dying in 2011. I had been with her 24/7 for 12 days. I was the only one in the room with her and I was holding her hand. There was a chair at the foot of her bed and I heard someone sit down in it. I looked to see who it was and there was nobody there. I knew what I heard though. My Mother passed 3 hours later. I dont proclaim to know anything about this stuff but I am sure that my Grandfather was there to take her home.
Thank you for sharing that, I'm sorry for your loss. These are all incredible stories. Lifes greatest mystery. So many people have had experiences, I was always taught to believe in ghosts was to denounce my faith essentially but there has to be an explanation. I guess we'll all know one day

Crazy thing is, both the times it's happened to me it was asking a question straight up. I should do a google search on the address we are working at and see if there's history there.
I'll be working there tomorrow too.

Okay paranormal for sure, but not ghost related. My father is former service (maybe 10+ years); down South GA Baptist type of guy. No nonsense. Don't think I've seen him smile to this day. He tells me of a story where he was stationed in Frankfurt, Germany circa 1970. My father tells me of this huge castle. He said anyone stationed in Germany would know this castle. Apparently he was turning down a side street walking back to wherever he was going and a gentleman leaning on a wall put a hand on his chest and said "Just a second" in perfect English. Another fellow walked past my father and the mystery man, and mystery man casually, calmly executed that man. Back of the head-like and waltzed off. My father never moved, and legitimately soiled himself; which alongside some very recent receipts were the only thing that prevented him from being charged with murder. (Black man in Germany problems; am I right?) The deceased was a John Doe, shooter was American. My father never told me a lie in all my life. Hard to believe this actually happened but my mother corroborated it.

Back
Top Bottom