Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the guy that stole my wife's ID and had pictures of his house. Don't **** with a real estate attorney! :lol:

As an aside, anybody who wants to find me can locate me very easily. I'm the hot chick in my avatar pic.
Alright then PM me my address.

I'll be happy to fill out a BOS if you bring the notary and a separate sheet of terms outlining how you will keep my information safe. I may also want to see the evidence of how my information will be kept safe and private.

I'll be happy to fill out a BOS if you bring the notary and a separate sheet of terms outlining how you will keep my information safe. I may also want to see the evidence of how my information will be kept safe and private.

I see a business opportunity for us, LAX.

:lol:

I saw one wanted a photocopy of my drivers license, good deal on a gun too, but unless you are a FFL and I'm filing out a 4473 all you're gonna get is a peek. Really don't think a BOS is gonna cover you a whole lot. And I agree with bypass, take that BOS turn that thing sideways and shove it straight up your rudy pooh candy butt!

That's funny. I'm a FFL and I DON'T photocopy your DL. I used to when I first started then realized it's not required.

I never said it was easy!! Took days!
I don't give out my information readily is why you will never find me. Hasslehoss is the only person that had an easy chance on here but he blew it when his secretary sent the package back to midway that I had delivered to him. When I post pictures of boats and cars you will never see a tag number or the reg number on the boat. I have serious trust issues. But there are two guys on here that have been to my house. It has been so long though I doubt they remember how to get here. I don't post serial numbers of guns that are registered in my name either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom