• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give out my information readily is why you will never find me. Hasslehoss is the only person that had an easy chance on here but he blew it when his secretary sent the package back to midway that I had delivered to him. When I post pictures of boats and cars you will never see a tag number or the reg number on the boat. I have serious trust issues. But there are two guys on here that have been to my house. It has been so long though I doubt they remember how to get here. I don't post serial numbers of guns that are registered in my name either.

lol, you shipped it to your own name. Since nobody worked there by that name they refused shipment. :pound:

I refuse to show an ID. WHAT'S THE POINT?

It really doesn't matter who I am.

If you do not know me, then you will be in the clear.

KNOWINGLY SELL TO A FELON OR A NONRESIDENT.

I wouldn't sell or trade with you then. I want to see a valid Georgia ID. I went to a meet and the guy had a South Carolina Drivers License. I walked away from that deal.

I wouldn't sell or trade with you then. I want to see a valid Georgia ID. I went to a meet and the guy had a South Carolina Drivers License. I walked away from that deal.

If someone shows up with out of state plates on their vehicle, well we might have to check.
The law states nothing about an individual having to verify anything.

Knowingly, what you don't know don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom