• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, but a dang sight more than walking into your local FFL and saying "Let me see the book". Low hanging fruit and all. Don't be low hanging fruit.

No one can walk in and look at my bound book. Only during compliance audits does someone have access to it. Local LEO, no way. Not even the ATF (LEO side) can see it without a subpoena signed by a federal judge. Even then, they can't copy it.

Only the US Attorney General can inspect my bound book without a warrant which would be Eric Holder.....okay maybe it is easy to see my bound book.

No one can walk in and look at my bound book. Only during compliance audits does someone have access to it. Local LEO, no way. Not even the ATF (LEO side) can see it without a subpoena signed by a federal judge. Even then, they can't copy it.

Only the US Attorney General can inspect my bound book without a warrant which would be Eric Holder.....okay maybe it is easy to see my bound book.
Exactly. ;)
I think most would agree it's not the Sherriff Dept that will be involved in leadin the charge on any confiscation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom