• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To all those whining/complaining about their high end guns not moving...

at least a couple of replies before it got deleted. I don't think the mods have jobs. This is the most heavily moderated site I have been on.

Yeah, like normal you're way off and totally wrong.

I wish this was my only job. Typically I work 50+ hrs a week. Fortunately it is a computer related job that allows me the ability to multi-task with multiple monitors. Many of the other Mods work as many hours if not more in various sectors of industry. Don't hate on us geniuses that can multi-task. :nerd:

Yeah, like normal you're way off and totally wrong.

I wish this was my only job. Typically I work 50+ hrs a week. Fortunately it is a computer related job that allows me the ability to multi-task with multiple monitors. Many of the other Mods work as many hours if not more in various sectors of industry. Don't hate on us geniuses that can multi-task. :nerd:
This is what I expected in the time frame that I expected, it only took 3 min.

I tried to start a thread to learn some new sites to buy sell and trade, cause I ain't finding what I want on here and the mods quickly deleted it. so if you have any shoot me some pm's, thanks

Just out of curiosity why would a thread like this be deleted? There is nothing in the rules against talking about other forums so long as you aren't bashing them. At least there didn't used to be, has this changed?

Just out of curiosity why would a thread like this be deleted? There is nothing in the rules against talking about other forums so long as you aren't bashing them. At least there didn't used to be, has this changed?
This is what i was wondering, the mod sent me a pm and told me he should not have to explian why, but...

Back
Top Bottom