• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To all those whining/complaining about their high end guns not moving...

should have included the quote where a member suggested the use of fire ants as a distraction from itchy privates. Ferret-legging is a Scottish sport where you tie the legs of your pants closed and a handler dumps two un-tamed wild ferrets inside your pants. the man who remains standing the longest wins. should be a distraction.
What the hell are you talking about? :confused:

should have included the quote where a member suggested the use of fire ants as a distraction from itchy privates. Ferret-legging is a Scottish sport where you tie the legs of your pants closed and a handler dumps two un-tamed wild ferrets inside your pants. the man who remains standing the longest wins. should be a distraction.

Those crazy Scotts. :wacko::der:

I Have a Springer 1911 Loaded for sell LNIB, only 35000 rounds, never cleaned
$1900 FIRM Because it comes with a leather holster full of my ass-sweat, a box of my cousin Jim-Bob's reloads and a "Custom" trigger job by my oldest son Jeb... He graduates middle-school next week.

Must be 25, have a GA CCW, registered republican, born and bred in GA with Voter registration card, Birth Certificate, a note from your mom, and dad.

Hurry, this is the deal of the week!

$1900 FIRM Because it comes with a leather holster full of my ass-sweat, a box of my cousin Jim-Bob's reloads and a "Custom" trigger job by my oldest son Jeb... He graduates middle-school next week.

Must be 25, have a GA CCW, registered republican, born and bred in GA with Voter registration card, Birth Certificate, a note from your mom, and dad.

Would you take $1890? My kid just broke a leg and I have to save $10 to buy some fire ants.

Have you cleaned that Kimber of yours yet? I bet there's at least a pound of shirt lint and dust on that thing. :boink:

Yeah, obviously it was overpriced because it sold in less than 12 hours. :rolleyes:

Maybe the majority of folks on ODT didn't appreciate the craftsmanship that was put into the gun. Sometimes you just have to go to other places where you have a broader group of people looking for what you are selling.

Like I said we here know better. Them there dont.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom