• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All You Lefties Out There...

Any lane to the left is for passing. There is no “cruising” lane or “travel” lane. Just like a two lane road, the left lane is for passing only. You wouldnt pass someone on a two lane and then stay in the other lane would you? Think of it that way if it helps those who just cant grasp it.

8ge35l.gif

Ok......well up until this last year my wife and I were on the road travelling across most of the country less the communist run states. We rolled in a 34 ft Class A motor home with a jeep in tow. There are some states, Georgia included that the right travel lane has been pounded into oblivion from all of the 18 wheelers where there is nothing but big holes, cuts and ruts in the roadway. When I encountered this, I moved to the center or left lane. I usually tried to stay right at the speed limit. But trying to maneuver those road conditions just for the fear of a blow out was worth any honking or happy waves I occasionally got. If the roadway was "normal" I always traveled in the right lane. No one on this thread can't tell me you have not personally traveled on those roads yourself.
Like I said..."you know who you are". And camping in the left lane... "literally" hahahahaha.
Also, I wish I had a class A motor home to travel the country :cool:

Back
Top Bottom