• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All You Lefties Out There...

I've clocked about 800 miles since Thursday. Mostly interstate miles and let me tell ya...the 18 wheelers trying to pass other trucks and slower drivers that feel they must move to the left (without speeding up to match the flow) so others can merge onto the interstates are just as bad as the left lane campers.

90% of rigs have governors and detuned to road slugs, and literally can’t go any faster. They want to pass another truck going .1 mph slower than them, and it takes them 5 minutes to make a pass. World’s slowest drag race, and super frustrating. You’re doing 80 trying to pass a log jam and they’ll jump over in front of you for their turtle race. I know they’re frustrated too, but damn don’t punish everyone else.

90% of rigs have governors and detuned to road slugs, and literally can’t go any faster. They want to pass another truck going .1 mph slower than them, and it takes them 5 minutes to make a pass. World’s slowest drag race, and super frustrating. You’re doing 80 trying to pass a log jam and they’ll jump over in front of you for their turtle race. I know they’re frustrated too, but damn don’t punish everyone else.
Yeah...and they always seem to try to pass while pulling a hill or slight incline.

Back
Top Bottom