• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

To Carry at Work or not to Carry at Work

So are y'all saying if you have a job that supports you and you're family, that has a no firearms policy, you would carry anyway?

Im gonna call BS on that, it seems like the majority here won't even admit to owning an AR.
Yes,if you conceal well enough and keep your mouth shut.Nobody but you and God is gonna know your packing
Seems to me ,your more worried about a job than being alive for your family.

Makes sense in an office setting where you are sitting much of the day... what pistol in what holster?

PT709 in a Blackhawk softy. I have skinny ankles and runner's calves so it all tucks in and I dont' need to use the velcro "garter" contraption it comes with. Good for sitting and driving, which is what I seem to do most of the day. The little Taurus tolerates being at the end of my leg well. No wear on the gun or even cartridge cases.

I have one of these belly band holsters on the way (supposed to be here already...) for summer shorts.

i.ebayimg.com_images_i_222136289287_0_1_s_l140_p.jpg

PT709 in a Blackhawk softy. I have skinny ankles and runner's calves so it all tucks in and I dont' need to use the velcro "garter" contraption it comes with. Good for sitting and driving, which is what I seem to do most of the day. The little Taurus tolerates being at the end of my leg well. No wear on the gun or even cartridge cases.

I have one of these belly band holsters on the way (supposed to be here already...) for summer shorts.

Thanks for posting this, I didnt know these holsters existed.

I have used those bellybands. They get really...REALLY sweaty and hot in summer. Guess if you are primarily indoors it would suffice..and i think some are more breathable than others.

I have used those bellybands. They get really...REALLY sweaty and hot in summer. Guess if you are primarily indoors it would suffice..and i think some are more breathable than others.

I was thinking of wearing it over an undershirt with a button up over it. should cut down on the sweat if you have cotton between it and skin.

Back
Top Bottom