• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

to whomever is considering a vasectomy....

Did it 2 years ago through Wellstar Eurology in Marietta. It was the Friday before Super Bowl, apparently a very popular day for the procedure. First one of the day and it was pretty quick. Only problem was not enough of the local got over to the left side. Doctor cut an cauterized the right side. Went for the left and I felt every bit of the cut. Luckily the instrument being used was sharp. Told him, “felt that” and he immediately pushed more of the numbing stuff.

By Sunday I was up and about. Was told no jogging for 3 weeks, but that wasn’t enough. Even going down stairs was a little funny feeling for a few weeks.

Milk every bit of this you can with the wife.

Did it 2 years ago through Wellstar Eurology in Marietta. It was the Friday before Super Bowl, apparently a very popular day for the procedure. First one of the day and it was pretty quick. Only problem was not enough of the local got over to the left side. Doctor cut an cauterized the right side. Went for the left and I felt every bit of the cut. Luckily the instrument being used was sharp. Told him, “felt that” and he immediately pushed more of the numbing stuff.

By Sunday I was up and about. Was told no jogging for 3 weeks, but that wasn’t enough. Even going down stairs was a little funny feeling for a few weeks.

Milk every bit of this you can with the wife.

haha she's been pretty good today so far, ( since she's the one who went ahead and scheduled this dang thing for me cause apparently I kept putting it off ) but we made a deal a month ago if I did this she would have to let me get a new custom 6.5CM built.... (I pick it up Friday from accurate ordnance :thumb:) So I can't complain to much! Its kind of like a win win deal for me!

My wife told some of her girl friends that I got fixed. Some of those lovely ladies let me know that they were interested in a roll in the hay without the fear of getting
pregnant. My wife would have shot them all if she knew.

Back
Top Bottom