• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too many Jokers here without any intention of selling anything?

My problems usually stem from peeps wanting what I got to sell, they say "deal" but want to wait a week to actually meet ! Really ??
Yeah man, If I want something I want it now. In a week I would probably change my mind.

Yeah man, If I want something I want it now. In a week I would probably change my mind.
No kidding ! When I'm ready to buy and make the deal, I can't WAIT to get it to start playing with it. I've had 3 deals like this. In all fairness, one guy lived pretty far away and I can see that, but within an hour drive.... Why not meet within reasonable time?
ive had a guy beat me down on price, I agreed then couldn't get him to meet...it's like a game to them. Talking about p.o.ed ?

No kidding ! When I'm ready to buy and make the deal, I can't WAIT to get it to start playing with it. I've had 3 deals like this. In all fairness, one guy lived pretty far away and I can see that, but within an hour drive.... Why not meet within reasonable time?
ive had a guy beat me down on price, I agreed then couldn't get him to meet...it's like a game to them. Talking about p.o.ed ?

Yea, that always sucks... They negotiate down to the last Adam then just disappear before the meet.

I had a new member the other day PMing about a trade. His offer was interesting and we were able to come to an agreement. Then I noticed where he was located...way down near Lake Weiss. I'm in Blue Ridge so that's a pretty good haul and being a nurse on call, I can't just take off down that way to meet half way. A day or so went by with no new PM...I got to wondering if he was serious, so I sent a PM asking if we were going to do the trade. He responded back that he was on his way...driving through Atlanta at the moment. Glad I didn't get called in that day! Would have sucked for him to drive all that way with me not home. It all worked out great but geez...might be a good idea to make sure someone can meet before taking off on a 3-4 hour drive to meet.

Lol....^^ that would have sucked for sure ! Glad it DID work out though. I get kinda bent about some stuff but soon let it slide, I just am more wary next time !

I believe this come from sellers that trying to do under hand deals with potential buyers.
One example is when a seller makes an offer an the buyer accepted the deal. The seller then strings the buyer alone for a few days while looking for a better deal or has no intent in selling.

Last edited:
I believe this come from sellers that trying to do under hand deals with potential buyers.
One example is when a seller makes and offers and the buyer accepted the deal. The seller then strings the buyer alone for a few days while looking for a better deal or has no intent in selling.

That's why you use PM so negative feed back can be left.. IMO anyway.

Back
Top Bottom