• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Too many Jokers here without any intention of selling anything?

My problems usually stem from peeps wanting what I got to sell, they say "deal" but want to wait a week to actually meet ! Really ??
You never know what's going on with people in their lives bud. I help sick ppl all week then come home to my kids and have things going on with them. Everything before a meet is a negotiation. Use it. If you don't like then terms go to someone else. But I understand immediate gratification, other people might not have the same ability to just uP and go on the deal

My problems usually stem from peeps wanting what I got to sell, they say "deal" but want to wait a week to actually meet ! Really ??

Sometimes I can't get away from work for a few days or even a week but I always let somebody know up front and ask if that's ok. I'm always understanding if they need to deal with somebody else.

You never know what's going on with people in their lives bud. I help sick ppl all week then come home to my kids and have things going on with them. Everything before a meet is a negotiation. Use it. If you don't like then terms go to someone else. But I understand immediate gratification, other people might not have the same ability to just uP and go on the deal
It all is depending on what terms are set up front. The peeps I speak of don't want to set terms, they say I'll take it then don't reply when you do try to set up a time. It's frustrating. If there is a problem with time frame I'm all open to that. Just say so up front. When people lead you on is when I get torqued.

Sometimes I can't get away from work for a few days or even a week but I always let somebody know up front and ask if that's ok. I'm always understanding if they need to deal with somebody else.
This is very acceptable, I will work with this. I've told people before " hey I can't meet til next Thursday, if you get a sale before then I understand" I've also let people ride for a week because they live far away.

This. I have a weird work schedule so sometimes it is a few days before I can meet.

I've lost a sale because I refused to conduct business via the phone.PM's or we don't do business.
I use both, PMs to start, phone so I can get an idea if whim I'm speaking with, and at least one PM confirming the deal. No final PM-NO DEAL!If I am going any distance, or the trade is if a higher value, I will not deal without a phone call. I'm a little old school and I cannot guage someone's intent with a text or PM.

Back
Top Bottom