• RAV4

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Forester

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Taco truck

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
The RAV4 with a V6 is a rocket!
Recommended my friend buy his wife one and they've had it it now for 7 years. Not a single issue.
I'd personally never drive a Subaru. If I ever catch the gay, or the related liberal, I might consider one.
I did see ONE one time that had a bumper sticker that said "Yes it's a Subaru. No I'm not a liberal." I guess you could try that. :noidea:

reagangirl.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_02_subaru_liberal.jpg

Well it is legal for gays to get married now but I think you two are doing it wrong.
It is widely accepted that VW are the top choice for gay men. And throw in some techno music along and you have a car that s***ts out rainbows at the stoplight.

I like VWs. And Techno genre music. But then again I'm European do none of that applies to me.

It is widely accepted that VW are the top choice for gay men. And throw in some techno music along and you have a car that s***ts out rainbows at the stoplight.

I like VWs. And Techno genre music. But then again I'm European do none of that applies to me.
We sold mrs roundhouses beetle to a gay guy

Some would argue that's the same thing; good thing there are no homophobics here. I drive a VW too.

Back
Top Bottom