• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tractor Supply safes

They had 13 of the 299.00 safes in stock at Kennesaw this morning. I was the first at the door 10 minutes til open and there were about 10 people behind me all waiting on the same thing. They were probably all gone the first hour.

That is why they call them Door Buster Sales.

I got the last one in Newnan for $299. Guy behind be wasn't thrilled as that is what he wanted also. Thanks for the heads up. These are smaller than my other Cannon; but will serve the purpose for what I need.

Anyone else go back to pick there safe up from the store and find it gone? Just left and was told that their might be one on Friday's delivery otherwise I would have to take a rain check for next one delivered. Not real happy right now; but I will give them 2 days before I start up the chain of command with TSC.

Anyone else go back to pick there safe up from the store and find it gone? Just left and was told that their might be one on Friday's delivery otherwise I would have to take a rain check for next one delivered. Not real happy right now; but I will give them 2 days before I start up the chain of command with TSC.
That's sketchy. They need to locate one immediately and ship it to your house on their dime.

They had one in the store that had someone else's name on it. However, the keypad didn't work or I would have taken it home. Just glad I already have one and it wasn't needed right then.

If you have a locked in price and didn't pay for a shipping charge, I wouldn't worry about it.

Sometimes things happen, patience is a virtue not practiced much these days.

Back
Top Bottom