• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tractor Supply safes

That's why I didn't make a scene at the store. Being a problem customer just makes a bad situation worse sometimes.

I have already paid for the safe last week. Being patient for a few more days.

Screenshot_20201123-153238_Chrome.jpg

The ad does say while supplies last, no rain checks. The sale also ended in the 28th.

I bought it on the 24th and was told it was okay to pick up this week with a tag on it. I have receipt and such. I have the ASM name and instructions to call Friday morning around 10am. Mine was in stock and on the floor; they resold it when it wasn't theirs.

I bought it on the 24th and was told it was okay to pick up this week with a tag on it. I have receipt and such. I have the ASM name and instructions to call Friday morning around 10am. Mine was in stock and on the floor; they resold it when it wasn't theirs.
Which location ?
My local when I called wouldn’t allow me to pay over the phone
Now when I got there they did have a display model that I bought . And one next to it had a receipt that said customer name and copy their receipt being sold
And big sign said sold not for sale

Quick update. None were on the truck this morning according to ASM Gordon. I'm being issued a rain check and it could take up to 2 weeks. I guess I'm about to reach out to their corporate site and make my displeasure known.

Thank You. We are currently reviewing your issue and will respond(as requested) with in 2 business days of receipt.

I'll update as I get responses from their corporate office.

Back
Top Bottom