• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trade drought

Prices are so scattered right now people are having a hard time deciding the true value of anything anymore buying or selling. Its a 'spooky" time for sure. Never seen anything like this and I've been trading in firearms, keeping up with the market long before many on here were even born. Gonna change my screen name to "Perplexed"

I miss Atlanta as there are 2-3 guns I'd buy right now...

Same boat here, either too far to drive or the local pickings are slim/over priced. As some have mentioned, I too been spending the available fun money on Walmart Ammo.
Come May though, we'll probably be losing some of our fun money and trade will be the next adventure. At least I'll have plenty of ammo to trade with.

I was lucky and sold my XD yesterday. He was happy and so was I. It was a fair price for what I did to it. I can't decide if I should stop acquiring things or wait till the hysteria is over. I would like to have a G19 but I'm not paying what a lot of these folks want. I can get a discount for retired military at Ed's in Atlanta but I don't want to drive that far. Oh well.

I found a beautiful ported Smith 686-6 last week at a fair price.

Spent a little over 5 hours in my car to get it.

Worth every second!

Of course, once I get a gun I tend to keep it and not sell/trade. But that's just me.

I think alot of people post high prices in hopes that some dumbass will come along and buy it because they are ignorant to retail prices. Usually if your interested in something and you talk through PM, they will come down. Or, you can always go to the LGS and get it at a fair price as well. Lately I've found better deals at the LGS than on here. Trade value is definitely much higher here though, never ever ever ever trade at a LGS because you will be raped.

NGIB, I live in Savannah and I always see your ads, but being so specific on what you want, I don't reply. But I do appreciate you always having quality things to list.

Talk about a sad day. I have found a couple of revolvers that I would dearly love to acquire. Alas, no gun money. I have to buy a TV insead! GRRRRRRRRRR!

Back
Top Bottom