• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trades heavily "In my favor"

choices.jpg

I've used that line before and here is why.

Many times, I have clearly stated in my ads that I am not looking for trades. Many times I get PM's asking me if I will take a trade.

Posting "heavily in my favor" is my way of saying, "if you want to get me to accept a trade, it had better be good."

I've used that line before and here is why.
Many times, I have clearly stated in my ads that I am not looking for trades. Many times I get PM's asking me if I will take a trade.

Posting "heavily in my favor" is my way of saying, "if you want to get me to accept a trade, it had better be good."

I can create another topic on that very subject. Like in my ad when I clearly say "No 40s&w", and I do it almost in every ad, then then the first offer I get is a 40s&w handgun. From a guy I already told no thanks before.

I would just make it clear that I'm only selling. Worked for me 99% of the time.

Last edited:
I can create another topic on that very subject. Like in my ad when I clearly say "No 40s&w", and I do it almost in every ad, then then the first offer I get is a 40s&w handgun. From a guy I already told no thanks before.
Great...

But on this topic, why does that make me stupid?

Back
Top Bottom