• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trappers in Georgia

You guys got me itchin to get some steel in the ground. Just waxed my traps earlier. Gonna put some in the ground tomorrow.

Attachments

• 7C2B34A4-0215-4A98-8CE6-F7E193A41CF7.jpeg
    7C2B34A4-0215-4A98-8CE6-F7E193A41CF7.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 26
I primarily target coyotes, bobcat, fox and beaver. Rarely go after coon. Ive been so busy lately I haven’t gotten to put anymore sets out. I always wanted to have a blanket made from the beaver pelts Ive trapped but the price and being busy has kept me from it. Maybe one day. .22 is by far the cheapest trapline gun to tote around but I personally have grown fond of my .17hmr. for yotes. For bobcats I use my choke stick to dispatch them. It doesn’t take long.

I had 2 large blonde color phase beavers tanned out and made into throw rugs. One is under my desk the other in front of a chair in the den. Nothing feels better than running your toes through a nice beaver pelt. All jokes aside they make great rugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had 2 large blonde color phase beavers tanned out and made into throw rugs. One is under my desk the other in front of a chair in the den. Nothing feels better than running your toes through a nice beaver pelt. All jokes aside they make great rugs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That actually does sound nice! I always said I wanted to make a blanket out of the pelts. Then get me and the wife wrapped up in it naked. Pounding some beaver while wrapped in beaver! Ha!!!

Back
Top Bottom