• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traveling Sales Vehicle

I have to get a new vehicle for my job. For compliance, it has to be 4 model years or newer, so I am going to buy a 2024. I drive 30-35k miles for work a year covering 5 states in the South, so AWD is not necessary. I'm looking at a hybrid, either a Camry or Highlander like vehicle. I prefer an SUV due to sitting higher and storage room, but lower gas mileage eats into my reimbursement. Any feedback on comfort, room, functionality (i-phone compatible) in the $35k range? I know my budget is limited, but I'm tired of coming out of pocket to drive my RAM.
My Subaru Outback, 2019, is a jewel.
You might want to consider them.

I have to get a new vehicle for my job. For compliance, it has to be 4 model years or newer, so I am going to buy a 2024. I drive 30-35k miles for work a year covering 5 states in the South, so AWD is not necessary. I'm looking at a hybrid, either a Camry or Highlander like vehicle. I prefer an SUV due to sitting higher and storage room, but lower gas mileage eats into my reimbursement. Any feedback on comfort, room, functionality (i-phone compatible) in the $35k range? I know my budget is limited, but I'm tired of coming out of pocket to drive my RAM.
I really like my Jeep Grand Cherokee, drives great, comfortable, v6 has plenty of power, quiet on the road, 20mph.

If people are holding out for the new Camry, which is a new gen, you might be able to find a deal on the outgoing gen.

Back
Top Bottom