• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trim Guinea pig nails

What are you looking to know brother? With a fish tank, your pet is the water. You take care of the water and the water takes care of the fish, aside from feeding. When first setting them up they need to cycle for about 6 weeks or so before adding any fish.
I dabble..

What are you looking to know brother? With a fish tank, your pet is the water. You take care of the water and the water takes care of the fish, aside from feeding. When first setting them up they need to cycle for about 6 weeks or so before adding any fish.
Please school me

Got a drimel with a sand paper head?
That’s what we use on the cats and dogs
Lol good luck bringing a screaming 10,000 rpm dremel near one of my cats you’ll get your a$$ tore up. I’m sure it would work but the logistics don’t check out

Please school me
Oh I can't school you. I could PROBABLY keep some fish alive. I had an axolotl for about 4 years. Cold water tank. He was a pretty cool little dude. The key is keeping all your water parameters in check such as nitrates and nitrites. In that 6 week setup period is when you get the bacteria to help convert one to the other. Cant remember which is which and then with a 20% water change weekly or so you can keep a happy aquarium. If I do another one it'll be a 40 gallon breeder with a bunch of clown fish.

I can keep the water clear and in check and we haven’t lost any fish in a long time.

But, I bought these very high end led spectrum lights and ever since I got those lights I haven’t been able to keep algae under control.

The tanks looks great but I’m really just growing plants at this point and the fish swim around them.

I can keep the water clear and in check and we haven’t lost any fish in a long time.

But, I bought these very high end led spectrum lights and ever since I got those lights I haven’t been able to keep algae under control.

The tanks looks great but I’m really just growing plants at this point and the fish swim around them.
algae =clean water..

Back
Top Bottom