Burkman03

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Cannot wait to get back this year!
20140906_200827.jpg
20140905_211910.jpg

Very nice. Are those Redfish? I've never fished for them but I've always wondered how the they fight compared to a Striper of similar size.

Yes Redrum they put up a awesome fight. We had four rods in the water caught the full moon just right it was non stop after I got these pics.didnt have time to drink time you got one in boat another rod was screaming off.great time. I highly recommend a trip for anyone.

Reds when they get that big are called drums...Much like Kings when they get so big are call Smokers..I grew up in the upper keys, Key Largo..I was hoping to do it again for some Yellow Fin Tuna, and chasing the radar for birds..Catching Min haven or Pogies for bait using a cast net...But my days are numbered. Live life to the fullest, enjoy what you have in front of you...You never know how short life can be..Be safe my friends..

Great catch! Welcome.
I took the family up there this past summer. We took the ferry from the south end over to Ocracoke and then to Hatteras. Where would you recommend fishing? How far off were you?

Back
Top Bottom