• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trout stream meet and greet (Lets get a head count, see post 1 for info)

Which weekend

• Weekend of 6/5

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Weekend of 6/12

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Weekend of 6/19

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
I can't wait to see a bunch of odt people posted up in the woods it's going to be great , I'm not going to let anyone know who I am haha , I'm going to stand thear and say what is odt?

i was gonna ask who would want a ride, but im bringing my Kayak up there for the rock creek lake :) not gonna have any room for anyone elses gear in my truck :(

yall need to work out a date so i can ask off that friday so i can go ahead and head up there that morning to get a good spot. and beat yall to the fish!!!

i was gonna ask who would want a ride, but im bringing my Kayak up there for the rock creek lake :) not gonna have any room for anyone elses gear in my truck :(

yall need to work out a date so i can ask off that friday so i can go ahead and head up there that morning to get a good spot. and beat yall to the fish!!!
It's looking like 6/5 as of now. Heck I may even bring up my kayak as well. Not sure yet though.

If anyone is bringing a single lady, I'm bringing a queen air mattress so she will have somewhere to sleep. Haha!

Jk, i know it's gonna be a dudefest lol.

Last time we were up there they released 60 trout over 20" long into the lake I was told by the guy who does the stocking.

Back
Top Bottom