• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trout stream meet and greet (Lets get a head count, see post 1 for info)

Which weekend

• Weekend of 6/5

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Weekend of 6/12

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Weekend of 6/19

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Ooh yeah I'll be there! Get to fish instead of help move lol.

Gonna head up Friday around noonish. Gonna try and secure one of the bigger camping spots. I'll hang a odt t shirt in front lol. I'll be in a red f150 with a yellow kayak in the back. Been wanting to get out on the lake above rock lol.

Ooh yeah I'll be there! Get to fish instead of help move lol.

Gonna head up Friday around noonish. Gonna try and secure one of the bigger camping spots. I'll hang a odt t shirt in front lol. I'll be in a red f150 with a yellow kayak in the back. Been wanting to get out on the lake above rock lol.
It's funny I was thinking of doing the same thing. I'm getting off work around the same time. I'll shoot you a pm with my number an if you want we can meet up and take a good camping spots early.

It's funny I was thinking of doing the same thing. I'm getting off work around the same time. I'll shoot you a pm with my number an if you want we can meet up and take a good camping spots early.

My phone doesn't work up that way haha. I lose signal when i turn off 400. Damn metro pcs. It's not when i get off work, it's when i wake up lol. I'm off tomm. Going to get a few tarps tonight to help protect my tent if we get a good rain. Gonna bring a grill and some charcoal also. With the kayak in the back, i don't have room for firewood.

Gonna try for one of the bigger spots near the bathrooms lol.

Back
Top Bottom