• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

True Detectives: Season 2

That God Warrior line was a good description for sure.

True. He was dialed in, sticking to his training and he eas not even breathing hard! Each episode has gotten better IMO and the next 3 should be outta control!!! Other then the Mexican gang banger ( and a few other scenes) running around with an AK 47 pistol on full auto without any recoil, the gunplay has been spot on.

Only 2 episodes left! Season 1 may have raised the bar too high but so far still really good! !! ****'s going down!

Only 2 episodes left! Season 1 may have raised the bar too high but so far still really good! !! ****'s going down!
You realize there's way more action in season 2. Season one had some great dialogue but it had it's flaws.

So they killed that dude at the end. There were like 10 other people committing those crimes. Nobody ever caught them.

Oh yeah S2 is way more in your face. Action packed for sure! The shootout going after the "murderer " was what tipped the scales back to a more even playing field. I guess S1 had the unknown factor too. Both have had a few good quotes.
Vaquaro after beating Aspens dad and being asked about it by his ex wife

Well I don't know anything about that but sometimes a good beating promotes personal growth

Oh yeah S2 is way more in your face. Action packed for sure! The shootout going after the "murderer " was what tipped the scales back to a more even playing field. I guess S1 had the unknown factor too. Both have had a few good quotes.
Vaquaro after beating Aspens dad and being asked about it by his ex wife

Well I don't know anything about that but sometimes a good beating promotes personal growth
I really didn't expect much out of Colin Farrell in this role but he's killing it. They're all great and Rachel McAdams is a much better actress than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom