• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trump to Speak at NRA Forum, First President to Do So Since 1983

If the NRA allow's the Secret Service to circumvent the GA law and the 2nd amendment right that we all pay them to support....then there will be a total meltdown of membership here in Georgia.....I for one will absolutely never renew my membership. We are now in a "perfect storm" ...Let's see if the NRA bows down to the Government.........

If the NRA allow's the Secret Service to circumvent the GA law and the 2nd amendment right that we all pay them to support....then there will be a total meltdown of membership here in Georgia.....I for one will absolutely never renew my membership. We are now in a "perfect storm" ...Let's see if the NRA bows down to the Government.........
I'll be testing this first hand as I have a ticket and will be carrying

You HONESTLY think they are going to allow the public to be armed around the POTUS? Seriously?

Don't you think this will become the newsworthy event of the decade!!!....NRA.....Pro Guns....Guns, Guns, Guns........President Trump Pro guns.....Guns...Guns..Guns......Georgia...very pro guns......guns guns guns......The 2017 NRA Official Banner for the convention:..........

Firearms Policy for the 2017 NRA Annual Meetings:

During the 2017 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Georgia World Congress Center and the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center in accordance with Georgia law. However, firearms are not allowed in the remainder of the CNN Center, including the food court and shops. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws.

and THEN....they say.....WAIT A MINUTE......We changed our minds.....POTUS is coming, ................NO GUNS!!!!!!

O.M.G.....the Dems....will be all over this like flies on fresh cow manure.........We will become the laughing stock of the Republican Party....and the NRA will lose all of its credibility!!

Trump ought to tell his Secret Service people that he's OK with being among armed NRA members, and, in fact, Trump ought to take off his coat and openly carry something himself!
(Wait, he doesn't have a GWL..... nor do we have reciprocity with NY ..... and the GWCC isn't his place of business.... I guess Trump will be limited to carrying in the Presidential limo (no license needed for car carry).

Wait, as the Commander in Chief, does he qualify for special person status under 16-11-130?

Is he "in the military service of the United States" ? Heck, he's Commander in Chief of all the Armed Forces.

Don't you think this will become the newsworthy event of the decade!!!....NRA.....Pro Guns....Guns, Guns, Guns........President Trump Pro guns.....Guns...Guns..Guns......Georgia...very pro guns......guns guns guns......The 2017 NRA Official Banner for the convention:..........

During the 2017 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Georgia World Congress Center and the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center in accordance with Georgia law. However, firearms are not allowed in the remainder of the CNN Center, including the food court and shops. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws.

and THEN....they say.....WAIT A MINUTE......We changed our minds.....POTUS is coming, ................NO GUNS!!!!!!

O.M.G.....the Dems....will be all over this like flies on fresh cow manure.........We will become the laughing stock of the Republican Party....and the NRA will lose all of its credibility!!

Sorry man, I just don't see what you are saying.

Trump ought to tell his Secret Service people that he's OK with being among armed NRA members, and, in fact, Trump ought to take off his coat and openly carry something himself!
(Wait, he doesn't have a GWL..... nor do we have reciprocity with NY ..... and the GWCC isn't his place of business.... I guess Trump will be limited to carrying in the Presidential limo (no license needed for car carry).

Wait, as the Commander in Chief, does he qualify for special person status under 16-11-130?

Is he "in the military service of the United States" ? Heck, he's Commander in Chief of all the Armed Forces.
I took peek at a customs and border patrol agents ccw belonging to a buddy's son. The federal ccw beats the cr@p out of any L/E ccw I have ever seen.

As potus he could easily have one. I wonder if the same applies to members of the house and senate?

Two things:

1) in before jcountry tells us how this is bad and how much he hates it

2) No way Trump will physically be there for the very reason being discussed. Secret Service absolutely will not allow concealed carry. NRA will not disarm its people. POTUS will vidconf it in.

I'll ask again, do YOU think they are seriously going to let the un-screened general public be armed and attend a rally with the POTUS physically present?

Back
Top Bottom