• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TSA Efficiency - Man brings a pistol through the ATL checkpoints and on to Japan

Had to be a Glock. I remember they are undetectable at airport security according to the news in the 80's.
Glad I'm not the only one who remembers that hysteria!

I find it funny the article talks about the gov't shutdown & 'sick outs' like that's why this happened. This crap has been reported several times a year since the mighty TSA was formed! :usa2:

All this crap about the "poor" government workers is bull ****. Every financial advisor worth a damn recommends keeping an emergency fund of ready cash that can pay your bills for 6 months or so. These Fed workers make pretty good money, you mean NONE of them have an emergency fund??

And they aren't going to loose a nickel, working or not, they will get all their money when the shutdown ends....it has happened this way with every other shutdown.

They get no tears from me, just a bunch of whiney babies. They are on a taxpayer paid vacation.....boo-hoo, life is so tough.

How many of you would show up for work if you weren't getting your paycheck?
I don't give a **** about "they're going to get it later" why should They have to go without while those assholes in congress get their full pay and go on vacation?

Tsa workers are not highly paid, and likely live paycheck to paycheck. Instead of getting self righteous with them, why don't you consider congress instead

I don't work there or have any relatives there

One thing that no one has considered here is that this shutdown would not even be possible if the fedgov and congress had a balanced budget

This shutdown is possible because congress has to keep passing spending bills that only fund the govt for a few months at a time

And no
These mostly lazy fedgov employees are NOT working for free

They WILL get full back pay at some point

If one missed paycheck sends your world into chaos then you would really learn how to budget and set up a rainy day fund

I have been in that situation before
Where I was working at what was considered locally a good job with the state govt
So good that we would have over 400 applicants for every open position
But it was just slightly above minimum wage and it was really tough to live on

And BTW you got paid once a month
Not every week .

I was planning on getting promoted to the next step up , and extra $250 a month added to the $800 a month I was making
some of the promotion positions came with a house and utilities and a truck to drive
So it was a major increase in take home pay

But after 3 years and interviewing for 13 separate promotions and not getting one I chose another job,

I got a rent to own 18 wheeler and started taking home $1500 a week instead of $200 a week

But it’s not about the money

But all the lib tard Democrats that won’t fund the border security just voted to fund the border wall between Jordan and Iraq

They voted to spend God only knows how much to fund the border security between north and South Korea

The state of California has spent $5.5 BILLION on their bullet train to nowhere and not one acre of land has been purchased and not one foot of track has been laid

They have absolutely nothing to show for the taxpayers $5.5 billion that’s been squandered

But the state of California won’t spend a dime on border security

Back
Top Bottom