• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TULA AMMO

I think I've read that the .380 should be avoided but I've shot the 9mm and .223 without any issues or duds.

I've bought more Wolf lately.

Like everyone above, 90% of my guns (9mm, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, 40mm) diet is Tula as I am a paper killer. Its cheap and can be dirty and smell terrible, but I've never had an issue.

Anyone worried about steel case Ammo wearing out semi-auto extractors prematurely? I thought I’ve heard of this...but have no first hand experience.

I read an extensive done comparing wear and tear caused by steel case ammo vs brass. It was done several years ago when there was a bigger difference in price between the two. The result was that steel case ammo wears out parts like extractors faster, but the difference in ammo price more than made up for it.

At 10,000rds the barrel that had Federall 55grn shot through it still had life left. The barrels shot with Russian ammo were both shot out st 6,000rds

0 malfunctions with Federal. Malfunctions with both Russian types.

Great information, very thorough and well researched article. Thanks for posting.

Would the results be the same in AK platform rifles? Or are the tolerances different in AK pattern rifles and steel cased ammo is more acceptable ?

Great information, very thorough and well researched article. Thanks for posting.

Would the results be the same in AK platform rifles? Or are the tolerances different in AK pattern rifles and steel cased ammo is more acceptable ?
Nobody would care, cause it's just an AK!

Back
Top Bottom