• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

WOW ....some of these hateful posts are beyond nauseating. No one in this thread has killed a police officer to my knowledge. No one's son or daughter in this thread has killed a police officer to my knowledge..... This site needs a name change from The Outdoors Trader to the Outdoor Hater :confused:

Thanks. I made a decision last night I didn’t realize till today. I put on my armor, grabbed my rifle, and chose to put myself between my family and evil. Ready to die for them. Willing. It’s hitting me today but I would do it again
Pure reflex action from someone who cares for family. No thought process needed. My respects!

Suspect still barracaided
Took my dad with me to “pull a part” when I was 20. Spent a couple of hundred & at the register & my dad stared at me and said are you also going to pay for those 2 screws you found on the ground. Guy at register was impressed as I pulled out a nickel.
Different times.

So when you said if your kid did wrong you would help in his detainment..."Sure there are crimes my kids could commit that I’d assist in their detainment. "......your own words......so when you said that you were just posturing? Or would you hold your kid accountable for his wrong doings. To protect your kid after taking 2 lives makes you as big a low life POS as your kid...IMO.

Just so you know....if your kid did this, and was convicted...I would have no trouble putting the needle in his vein and pushing the plunger. And I would sleep like a fukkin baby from that night until doomsday.

Like I said. He’d deserve it. It would be justice. So it wouldn’t matter to me if you put the needle in. Hell I wouldn’t watch the **** anyways. I’d probably be somewhere crying that my child was dead and about the choices that he’d made.

Apparently minor criminals up ‘til they shot the cops, so yeah.

One was a felon with a ten year probation that was right at the end or just ended. While on probation he had been charged with numerous other cases, including recent ones, mostly for theft.

Minor criminal to me is petty shoplifting, disorderly conduct, and simple battery. Not a guy making a career out of felony level thievery.

Am I reading this correctly? LEO's were on scene to serve the warrant and perps rolled up in a car and got the drop on them?

How in the world does that happen? Mom call them and tell them the cops were at the house? :spy:

I believe the cops were sitting on the house, the 2 criminals pulled up to the house, cops went to execute the warrant, the criminals opened fire and ran inside.

My sister called and told me about this. Three or four miles from where my house was well my parents house was when we moved there in 89. The guy could have just kept on driving and been done with it for a while anyways. This world is getting ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom