• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two Cobb county deputies killed serving warrant

Wow!!! Just read our my baby good boys got a rap sheet going back 10 years. Theft, theft and theft oh and cocaine. B and e, robbing churches. These are the folks big Stacy thinks are discriminated against by institutional racism and need to be let out amongst us. Think she'll come to the funerals?

I try to be sure my brain is engaged before I put my mouth into gear. So many folks think they have the answer or blame someone else or make their comments based on nothing concrete. I had a son that was in Law Enforcement, until you walk in their boots, you will always think the Cops are the bad guys. Sad news is 2 great folks who put their life on the line are dead. They did not deserved that, wrap you mind around that. May God bless the families affected and help them to heal. As for the 2 that did the killing, I can't show mercy on that. As for the Mother, she had a chance to do the right thing, but she didn't. Why I don't know, some folks think they are angels but reality is, they're not. For those that know to do right and do wrong must pay the price.
My Honest Opinion.
Like this ——-^. Nothing else really needs to be said.

So your kid shoots a cop...you aint helping in kids detainment?? Just out of curiosity....what if they killed an average-non cop- Joe....would you help then?
Just trying to figure out if your OK with your kid being a killer in general, or you hate cops that bad....

Let’s pretend it was my kid

Does killin those men make my kid a murderer? Yep
Do they deserve to be brought to justice? Damn right
Do they deserve death? Probably
Am I going to help bring them to justice? No. I’d refuse to give any information that may lead to the death of my child.

The police might kill him and he’d probably deserve it, but they wouldn’t have my help.

My thoughts are with you also, brother. You try to protect your young from such s**t as this and then you get blindsided. Hang tough…
Thanks. I made a decision last night I didn’t realize till today. I put on my armor, grabbed my rifle, and chose to put myself between my family and evil. Ready to die for them. Willing. It’s hitting me today but I would do it again

Am I going to help bring them to justice? No. I’d refuse to give any information that may lead to the death of my child.

The police might kill him and he’d probably deserve it, but they wouldn’t have my help.
And if he didn’t get caught and killed more?

Thanks. I made a decision last night I didn’t realize till today. I put on my armor, grabbed my rifle, and chose to put myself between my family and evil. Ready to die for them. Willing. It’s hitting me today but I would do it again

At least you know what kind of man you are. Good for you.

So when you said if your kid did wrong you would help in his detainment..."Sure there are crimes my kids could commit that I’d assist in their detainment. "......your own words......so when you said that you were just posturing? Or would you hold your kid accountable for his wrong doings. To protect your kid after taking 2 lives makes you as big a low life POS as your kid...IMO.

Just so you know....if your kid did this, and was convicted...I would have no trouble putting the needle in his vein and pushing the plunger. And I would sleep like a fukkin baby from that night until doomsday.

Would you still be sitting on your apple crate not helping put an end to your kids lawlessness knowing he might try to shoot a cop and miss and kill a four year old kid playing in their yard? Would take alot of hand soap to wash that blood away. At least you could say you didn't help stop it.

Back
Top Bottom