• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two happiest days of your life....

Both my grandpas were fishermen and both took me out in their boats when I was a boy. Like your great uncle they took much pride in their boats. They passed along there love for fishing to me but unfortunately not there love for maintenance lol. My boats a muddy beat up mess. Definitely brought back some cool memories thanks for sharing and good luck to you and your boy out there on the water.

Lucky score for you and your little "fishing fanatic" Keep the outdoors fun and exciting to the little ones and maybe they won't devote so much time to video games and compooters!

Great boat. By the way, the only people that say that crap about the best two days of boat ownership have never owned one. I've never sold one without a tear or two! The amount of enjoyment associated with boating is off the charts no matter the vessel. Enjoy! I will have another one next spring.

I sold my boat and dont miss it at all. Now I fish with my friends. I just give them gas money and walk away to let them deal with all the stuff that comes from having a boat.

Back
Top Bottom