Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

Figured they would go out in a blaze of glory,****ing *******
While that does occur, it's rarer than many think. I have found that most hard core criminals curl up in the fetal position and suck their thumbs when they see the open end of a gun barrel. Once cuffed and stuffed they then turn into a badass again, at least in their own minds.

While that does occur, it's rarer than many think. I have found that most hard core criminals curl up in the fetal position and suck their thumbs when they see the open end of a gun barrel. Once cuffed and stuffed they then turn into a badass again, at least in their own minds.

Real badasses dont need to steal and assault. They join the Armed Forces, become a Police Officer, join the FD, or become an EMS.

Real badasses dont need to steal and assault. They join the Armed Forces, become a Police Officer, join the FD, or become an EMS.
Bas Ass.jpg

Imagine how bad these ****ers will have it now. They will be in solitary for life. No privileges at all. ****, spit, and semen in every meal. They will get what they deserve. I hope they rot.

Sucks they didn't get a lead bath...anybody have any details on how they were caught or if there was a fight?

Back
Top Bottom