Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

I wonder how the cons were able to gain access to the CO's.
I've never been on a prison bus. But aren't the cons hand cuffed to the seat ? Isn't there a steel gate between the cons and CO's ?

I'm sure all this will come out in the next few days. I just hope these 2 are taken care of without anyone else being hurt.

I wonder how the cons were able to gain access to the CO's.
I've never been on a prison bus. But aren't the cons hand cuffed to the seat ? Isn't there a steel gate between the cons and CO's ?

I'm sure all this will come out in the next few days. I just hope these 2 are taken care of without anyone else being hurt.
they're supposed to be in waist chains, shackles and chained go the floor. Gate is supposed to be locked. So I'm unsure on how they got out as well...

they're supposed to be in waist chains, shackles and chained go the floor. Gate is supposed to be locked. So I'm unsure on how they got out as well...

Maybe guards were thinkin...ahhh, these guys arent to bad, we know them, dont need to be chained. I hope thats not the case though

Maybe guards were thinkin...ahhh, these guys arent to bad, we know them, dont need to be chained. I hope thats not the case though

I was thinking the same thing. But, I'm pretty sure I heard that one of the two that escaped was a convicted murderer. Still though, anything is possible.

maybe the 2 wont make it back to prison
Yeah the absolute BEST case scenario for these two would be a short stay on the row at Jackson waiting on the needle. But being armed and dangerous with the CO's Glock it will most likely be a good bit more dramatic ending for them. Sheriff Sills from Putnam County and Bill Massee from Baldwin County were both on the scene very early. Sills ain't one to be played with. Just ask the fake ass Nuwaubians that used to have plywood pyramids on their compound. Putnam County is Sills pool and you do NOT piss in it!

The younger one has ties to Gwinnett county. He is from comer, but with the ties to Gwinnett and Athens-clarke county area who knows they're desired destination. The other is from macon even though his information says Tennessee. Just a heads up.
Anyone and everyone these two ever called from prison,got mail from or visited by is being questioned and watched right now. These two can't go anywhere near back home. About the only halfway smart thing I've read that they did so far was throwing out the phone of the guy they jacked the Civic from.
Believe me, the helicopters are circling and the hounds are tracking right now.

Back
Top Bottom