• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

U.S. Retarded Postal Service...

LOL, I feel your pain.

I have had a package of coins lost in limbo for almost a week now.

Nobody knows where they are (imagine that) and they stopped updating tracking information on Monday.

US "lemme just look in here real quick and see what ya gots and maybe I'll kep it for myself" Service.

In the Burch FB group they had a custom knife come up missing like that.... almost a month later a USPS employee got caught using a 5k custom knife as a box cutter while at work.

This explains a lot...

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...ploding-as-new-political-scandal-emerges.html

And you have to understand the history of the USPS. It was the first and largest federal agency that really was at the beginning of the cancer in our country called the "patronage" system. Which simply means voter fraud and political corruption...meaning "vote for me and I will fire the current postmaster and replace them with you".

Just look at what that has evolved into today...almost half of our country votes simply based on which party will steal other people's money and give it to them. If Romney just had the Trumpmeister's balls to stand behind the true statement he made about this he probably would have gotten elected.

I guess Stupid Stuff is the right place for this.

So I ordered a shotgun barrel clamp from some outfit called ACME on ebay early last week. They promptly give me my tracking number and order info. Next day it's on the way from Ohio. Two days later it's in Jacksonville. Moving right along. It was supposed to get here Saturday but it didn't. No big deal.
Monday it didn't get here and I tracked my order on the USPS site. Well it seems that some short bus rider sent my package on to a hole in the wall unincorporated town up in Effingham Co called Clyo, GA. Where the hell is that?! It's some little caution light IGA grocery store town between here and Savannah. Yesterday i go to the Darien post office and asked why in the hell my package rode right on past me to get to the middle of nowhere. And the counter lady told me that our zip codes are one digit off and it happens a good bit. Really?!?! But what about the city names? I mean damn, Darien and Clyo aint even close. How do you screw that up?

But wait it gets better. NOW... my package has been scanned and sent on to Hinesville where it will get scanned again and back down to Jacksonville where the same mouth breathers will get to try again. Only an outfit owned and operated by the Federal gubment could screw something up like this.
Wile E. Coyote never had these problems with ACME delivery.

I guess Stupid Stuff is the right place for this.

So I ordered a shotgun barrel clamp from some outfit called ACME on ebay early last week. They promptly give me my tracking number and order info. Next day it's on the way from Ohio. Two days later it's in Jacksonville. Moving right along. It was supposed to get here Saturday but it didn't. No big deal.
Monday it didn't get here and I tracked my order on the USPS site. Well it seems that some short bus rider sent my package on to a hole in the wall unincorporated town up in Effingham Co called Clyo, GA. Where the hell is that?! It's some little caution light IGA grocery store town between here and Savannah. Yesterday i go to the Darien post office and asked why in the hell my package rode right on past me to get to the middle of nowhere. And the counter lady told me that our zip codes are one digit off and it happens a good bit. Really?!?! But what about the city names? I mean damn, Darien and Clyo aint even close. How do you screw that up?

But wait it gets better. NOW... my package has been scanned and sent on to Hinesville where it will get scanned again and back down to Jacksonville where the same mouth breathers will get to try again. Only an outfit owned and operated by the Federal gubment could screw something up like this.
GOOD LUCK BROTHER,MINE WENT THE NOTHERN ROUTE ,TO MINN ,WIS,ETC YOU GET THE PIC. NEVER SHOULD HAVE LEFT GA. THIS PROCESS ONLY TOOK TWO WEEKS

Not trying to one up anyone here, but hopefully this will make you laugh. I ordered something a circuit board from a reputable supplier in Columbus, GA. I live in Buford and the package should have arrived with a day or two with ground shipping. Got a phone call from a guy in Anchorage, Alaska saying he received the circuit board that I was supposed to get. The package is addressed to me, has my home address on the label and it still ended up in Alaska. The PSoA says it is not their fault and that I need have the guy who received it ship it to me.

Not trying to one up anyone here, but hopefully this will make you laugh. I ordered something a circuit board from a reputable supplier in Columbus, GA. I live in Buford and the package should have arrived with a day or two with ground shipping. Got a phone call from a guy in Anchorage, Alaska saying he received the circuit board that I was supposed to get. The package is addressed to me, has my home address on the label and it still ended up in Alaska. The PSoA says it is not their fault and that I need have the guy who received it ship it to me.
My older daughter called me today and asked how long it takes for a card mailed from NYC to get to middle GA. I told her I have no idea. And without tracking it's anyone's guess. One of her late mom's people sent her a birthday card on the 10th and it still aint arrived.

Back
Top Bottom