• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ufo In Daylight Stirling City 2/2/2013

I know a guy who wires christmas tree lights on RC airplanes and flies them around for ****s and grins. I am sure some of his creations are on youtube right now.

Not my style, but I do know the "reasonable explanation" behind a couple of them.

(And that Johannesburg one just looks idiotic. That isn't even a decent fake. That damn thing looks like a suppository on fishing line. Sorry, but that one is embarrassingly bad.)

Last edited:
I know a guy who wires christmas tree lights on RC airplanes and flies them around for ****s and grins. I am sure some of his creations are on youtube right now.

Not my style, but I do know the "reasonable explanation" behind a couple of them.

(And that Johannesburg one just looks idiotic. That isn't even a decent fake. That damn thing looks like a suppository on fishing line. Sorry, but that one is embarrassingly bad.)

Those of us that are truly "in the know" could care less about other peoples "reasonable explanations". To each his own..it's really no different than ppl. arguing over whether their is 1 supreme being aka "god" or not.
I pity non believers the same way.

Those of us that are truly "in the know" could care less about other peoples "reasonable explanations". To each his own..it's really no different than ppl. arguing over whether their is 1 supreme being aka "god" or not.

:thumb:

BTL FED said:
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.

:confused:

I definitely believe in life somewhere else in the universe. I just don't believe that fake as hell videos lend any credibility to that perspective. Sorry, but these videos involve some clown playing around with manual zoom (which no one uses on video cameras anymore) and fishing string. Believe what you like, but these videos are completely fake.

Scientists (including Albert Einstein) claim that a 4th dimension, and higher must exist in order to fully explain some of their theories. Is that were the extraterrestrials, ghosts and bigfoot pass in and out of?

Could be. Considering travelling the distances involved some sort of bending of time and space must happen.

Werner Von Braun suggested on more than one occasion that the knowledge he was using in the space race was given to him from elsewhere.

I definitely believe in life somewhere else in the universe. I just don't believe that fake as hell videos lend any credibility to that perspective. Sorry, but these videos involve some clown playing around with manual zoom (which no one uses on video cameras anymore) and fishing string. Believe what you like, but these videos are completely fake.

O.K. how bout YOU find a video that YOU deem real and post it? I'm sure you can find ONE out of the thousands found all over the internet...
And after you find 1, I'm sure someone will be along shortly talkin bout, that's fake anybody can make that blah blah blah.
You game or are you just 1 of them?

we are foolish to think that we could not be visited. all the people who discredit all ufo video's I think are partially afraid of what it would mean to "know" of their existence..How would that effect their religous views? The bible was a story told and descripted the best way for those times and technology. Is it unreasonable to think that stories in the bible such as angels are actually e.t's? Every indigenous people of our planet have drawings,legends and stories of gods flying down from the heavens.........bit too coincidental don't ya think?

Back
Top Bottom