• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UGA vs Tennessee - Your Thoughts???

I think that was an intentional knee hit on Marshal and I would send someone out there to put that kid in the hospital on the very next play

It just got interesting! Marshal just got hurt.
Go Gators

- - - Updated - - -

I think that was an intentional knee hit on Marshal and I would send someone out there to put that kid in the hospital on the very next play

That's football.

the next play when he left in an ambulance would "be football" too. you have to protect your players, cant let teams or players get away with intentional injury like that

The part that sucks the most about this game....... Ga slips in the ranking after a Ga win cause the vols suck so bad....... Go dawgs

Are you seriously happy that a player got hurt. Complete lack of class if that is the case.

Because I said this just got interesting? Meaning it went from being a probable blowout to maybe a decent game? How about you learn some class before throwning insults around. I hate UGA fans for this very reason. You want pity and peoples heads when your guys get hurt. But will praise the mighty god(s) when someone your playing gets hurt. Do you wonder why every team in the SEC hates UGA? Because their fans have less class than an inner city public school.

Back
Top Bottom