• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

uh-oh...PSA is crying uncle now!

Tech Jacket

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
127   0
Reaction score
[h=1]Due to the election results, holiday shopping and current events, order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. At this time additional time will be required if your order is to be shipped to an FFL. [/h]

I love their deals and dont mind waiting, but it might be time for them to put some Americans to work over there. I am really starting to question how they arent handling growth by just expanding (not drastically, but at least reacting).

Maybe there not expecting permanent sales of this volume. This could crash like it did last election and leave an excess, or could continue to grow and they will have to hire more people. I hope for the latter

Not so much the amount of people but the amount of machining equipment
You can hire 1000 people but with out the right tools you get a whole lot of nothing

czechpoint is crying uncle as well. Though id never find a vz58!

As of December 13, 2012, this model rifle is available for backorder (orders received before this date will not experience the backorder delay). This means that the wait could be as long as 10 to 12 weeks between shipping date and ordering date. Normally, CzechPoint does not offer backorders, but we've made an exception due to the overwhelming demand for the vz.58 rifle.

I ordered an upper on black friday, received it 15 business days later, guess i ordered mine just in time.

I'm about some order some of that Magtech ammo and a holster when I saw that. Guess I'll be getting my stuff after new years which is fine as long as the zombie apocalypse doesn't start before then.

ordered one black friday also and it would have been here yesterday but i wasnt at home when it arrived so now waiting till monday

That sucks, you'll be happy when you get it though, mine looks great, very pleased with it.

gotta feeling things will get much worse with the way they are talking after the shootings . i feel another Ban being put in place before long . To many folks calling for something to be done

Not so much the amount of people but the amount of machining equipment
You can hire 1000 people but with out the right tools you get a whole lot of nothing

point taken on the manufacturing end but they are saying 15 days for sticking some 9mm ammo or a charging handle in a box now...they can hire unskilled labor and dont need machines for that. since they arent shipping on time at least they are up front now.

my 9mm ammo purchase for Christmas presents came in so Im good. nice to have a shooting family to make things easy.

Back
Top Bottom