• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

uh-oh...PSA is crying uncle now!

I started another thread about my most recent order... got it in three days just as they advertised. Of course, it was the wrong upper. But I did get something fast!

point taken on the manufacturing end but they are saying 15 days for sticking some 9mm ammo or a charging handle in a box now...they can hire unskilled labor and dont need machines for that. since they arent shipping on time at least they are up front now.

my 9mm ammo purchase for Christmas presents came in so Im good. nice to have a shooting family to make things easy.

The way I've gotten some stuff from them I'd say they have plenty of unskilled workers packing and shipping now.

Out of 4 LPK's I got one with two hammers and no trigger, one missing springs and one missing pins. 1 out of 4 correct.

The way I've gotten some stuff from them I'd say they have plenty of unskilled workers packing and shipping now.

Out of 4 LPK's I got one with two hammers and no trigger, one missing springs and one missing pins. 1 out of 4 correct.
we must have had the same person packing our lpk's
probly some one out there that got our 2 triggers haha

Well, they have never let me down until now...I got this today with no subject or without it saying what was not shipping. Problem is I have 4 orders with them...Im guessing its the ACS-L lower build kit or their upper with the Troy rail, but who knows.

Subject:
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:18:52 -0500
I am very sorry but the item listed above is not in stock. We have tried to find this item through other resources but unfortunately we have not been able to find it. I have issued you a full refund for this item. It will take 5 to 7 business days to return to your account. Any other items on your order has been shipped to you. Again I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

“Bane”
200 Business Park Blvd
Columbia, SC 29203

Back
Top Bottom