• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure yet.
Have to pick the best one that fits in the best quality for the dollar. So one of their good quality knives. Not exactly sure on model yet. But definitely excited that QSP said yes, all their knives are great!
My issue with QSP is they're liner locks made with very thin liners, not bad for edc light duty but also not really survival material

A business offering to sell your products, this is revolutionary, I think other business might soon start selling things to people will to buy…..this could be a new trend?

So it’s coming in three months? Wow you was spot on when you said pictures are coming soon won’t be long now!!!

A business offering to sell your products, this is revolutionary, I think other business might soon start selling things to people will to buy…..this could be a new trend?

So it’s coming in three months? Wow you was spot on when you said pictures are coming soon won’t be long now!!!
Yes, well asap. My new job pays well, so it won't be hard to save for the 1st batch. I will have them out as soon as I possibly can! Trust me, I want to start making them and get them into people's hands. So yes asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom