• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello yall. I know yall may not like this post, and this course of action, but ill post this anyway. So, I am trying to do some fundraising for Brown Hawk Industries, in order to be able to produce more high-quality kits at a faster rate! I set up this patreon. I know patreon isn't the best website or exactly gun-friendly, but it seemed to be the best sight to use to try and raise some capital for the company. All money donated will be poured right into the company! If yall want, you can donate $10 a month, or donate however much you want! All money will be used to fund the production of IFAKs and EDC kits! I appreciate any and all support, thanks!

Hello yall. I know yall may not like this post, and this course of action, but ill post this anyway. So, I am trying to do some fundraising for Brown Hawk Industries, in order to be able to produce more high-quality kits at a faster rate! I set up this patreon. I know patreon isn't the best website or exactly gun-friendly, but it seemed to be the best sight to use to try and raise some capital for the company. All money donated will be poured right into the company! If yall want, you can donate $10 a month, or donate however much you want! All money will be used to fund the production of IFAKs and EDC kits! I appreciate any and all support, thanks!

$10 bucks a month! Look I am all about helping Raise Capital… I am a Venture Capitalist.

I help do an IPO for ItBeMe ItBeMe and his vision to make real changes in the Car Repair business… We are set to launch the Franchise on spinoff of it me called..

“It Be Me and **** LLC”..

We are set to make millions..

I can help you take it to the next level!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom