• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming EDC/Survival kits made by me

Would yall buy this custom made small EDC kit(info on the 1st page of forum post), for $400?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello yall. I know yall may not like this post, and this course of action, but ill post this anyway. So, I am trying to do some fundraising for Brown Hawk Industries, in order to be able to produce more high-quality kits at a faster rate! I set up this patreon. I know patreon isn't the best website or exactly gun-friendly, but it seemed to be the best sight to use to try and raise some capital for the company. All money donated will be poured right into the company! If yall want, you can donate $10 a month, or donate however much you want! All money will be used to fund the production of IFAKs and EDC kits! I appreciate any and all support, thanks!

if you have a legit LLC go to the SBA to get money.

Shark: What were your sales last year?
Browneye: Zero
Shark: What were your sales last quarter?
Browneye: Zero
Shark: On what basis do you claim a value of anything other than zero?
Browneye: Cause its got custom paint and I have permission from all the manufacturers to buy their stuff and try to resell it at a profit
Shark: I'm out

Hello yall. I know yall may not like this post, and this course of action, but ill post this anyway. So, I am trying to do some fundraising for Brown Hawk Industries, in order to be able to produce more high-quality kits at a faster rate! I set up this patreon. I know patreon isn't the best website or exactly gun-friendly, but it seemed to be the best sight to use to try and raise some capital for the company. All money donated will be poured right into the company! If yall want, you can donate $10 a month, or donate however much you want! All money will be used to fund the production of IFAKs and EDC kits! I appreciate any and all support, thanks!

no-kevin.gif

Brown Hawk Industries Brown Hawk Industries

Asking for Patreon handouts is not how it’s done. YouTubers who actually create hours & hours of useful & exclusive content each month don’t even ask for as much as you’re asking.

Get on Nextdoor & cut peoples’ grass and make $300 this weekend, & make 10 kits. Do that every weekend, & then start raking leaves when fall comes. You can make $300 a weekend in your free time every weekend until Christmas if you are willing to do the work.

Read these books. You can probably find them at the library for free.

Who got a kit and has a review posted? I want to see the pics, I never saw the custom paint job.

It's great American idea to start a company, but got to build it up from the ground up. Ton's of others have kits built with huge followings. Can you beat their prices? Can you add some value to your kit, others do not have? These are some good questions. I would gather the gun/medical etc is vastly over saturated in my research (me guessing based on all the YouTube channels trying to do this).

If you had done this 10 years with some YouTube videos and built a following you would be a good spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom