• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

So I take it you don't own any suppressors? That sucks man, they are awesome. Especially suppressed 22LR, it's like a pellet gun. My 4.5" 22LR banshee in my profile pic with the binary is some next level cheap fun. 4.5 barrel keeps all bulk ammo subsonic too.
Suppressors? Like Title II stuff?

Man, I don't even own any guns.

Suppressors? Like Title II stuff?

Man, I don't even own any guns.

Yeah unfortunately to own any real suppressor it requires a Form 4 and giving the ATF all your info already. All of us already in the NFA game had nothing to lose by taking advantage of the tax exempt status Form 1's. Just added it to the big folder of ATF paperwork that i already had.

Before we were born? Is that the line? That seems a bit pedantic parsing the dates of which law or regulation one complies with that qualifies them as “bootlickers” and allowing oneself to escape the same criticism. Seems…Convenient.

I’m sure someone is sitting out there judging all of us bootlickers who have ever filled out a 4473 asking “permission” to purchase a firearm. Every bootlicker who’s ever paid a tax on exercising that right. All us bootlickers just sitting here waiting patiently for the Feds to overstep that “final line” in the sand while we stand on a pile of leftover 10 round Clinton magazines from the 1994 AWB and polishing our American made trigger groups we installed on our neutered Chinese Mak 90’s to be 922r compliant.
My point was there's no current fight against the long standing NFA law that was legally passed by Congress.

The brace ban, everyone with half a brain cell knew there was going to be a huge legal battle, unlike Congress, the ATF doesn't have the legal authority to make law, some chose right off the bat to join the ATF's side to save a measley $200 and sell out the rest of us.

Yeah unfortunately to own any real suppressor it requires a Form 4 and giving the ATF all your info already. All of us already in the NFA game had nothing to lose by taking advantage of the tax exempt status Form 1's.
I thought silencers and machine guns were illegal to own. Except for our brave LEO and military folks of course.

My point was there's no current fight against the long standing NFA law that was legally passed by Congress.
So no one else is currently fighting it.

And it’s been around a long time.

And Congress passed it, so it must be legal and constitutional.

Got it.

So compliance is cool as long as they do it all legal like. No, when you put it like that, it doesn’t sound like bootlicker rationality at all.

Yeah unfortunately to own any real suppressor it requires a Form 4 and giving the ATF all your info already. All of us already in the NFA game had nothing to lose by taking advantage of the tax exempt status Form 1's. Just added it to the big folder of ATF paperwork that i already had.

I own cans and SBRs, and I wouldn't have sold out my fellow gun owners by participating in the Free Biden SBR welfare program. Everyone that got a Free Biden SBR gave the fatf ammunition to support this illegal ruling. Fortunately most gun owners didn't fall for it...

Back
Top Bottom