• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

I'm betting by time this is said and done the ATF is going to tell them the free stamps given during the amnesty period were only good for braced firearms and if they want a stock on it they'll have to pay the $200.
Exactly what's going to happen.

Complying with the NFA is complying with a law passed by Congress long before any of us was born. We need a major shift in Congress to repeal that law (although a victory against this brace ruling could have positive effects for us on other NFA issues too)

Complying with the "free registry" was complying with a rule made by a out of control agency over stepping their authority. You stood absolutely nothing to gain from it besides saving a measley $200.

So at best, you saved yourself a measley $200. At worst, you encourage them to continue, to use your compliance to an unconstitutional rulling as evidence of their just authority.

Luckily, most didn't lick the boot, the overwhelming majority did not comply and instead took the only proper legal action and sued the bastards. And we're gonna win.
Before we were born? Is that the line? That seems a bit pedantic parsing the dates of which law or regulation one complies with that qualifies them as “bootlickers” and allowing oneself to escape the same criticism. Seems…Convenient.

I’m sure someone is sitting out there judging all of us bootlickers who have ever filled out a 4473 asking “permission” to purchase a firearm. Every bootlicker who’s ever paid a tax on exercising that right. All us bootlickers just sitting here waiting patiently for the Feds to overstep that “final line” in the sand while we stand on a pile of leftover 10 round Clinton magazines from the 1994 AWB and polishing our American made trigger groups we installed on our neutered Chinese Mak 90’s to be 922r compliant.

Have you heard of the HPA? Don junior is a big time hunter and he's 100% in favor of the bill to remove suppressors from the registry! It's only a matter of time! MAGA! Go Trump!

There were nitwits here and on other forums who actually believed that was going to happen, LOL!
Yeah, how ridiculous. You can walk in the local gun store and purchase the “weapon of war/lung blower-outer” same day with a NICS check, but to purchase the device to make it quieter, it takes 9 more months…makes PERFECT sense to me. What a bunch of BS…

Yeah, how ridiculous. You can walk in the local gun store and purchase the “weapon of war/lung blower-outer” same day with a NICS check, but to purchase the device to make it quieter, it takes 9 more months…makes PERFECT sense to me. What a bunch of BS…

My confidential sources have told me a 9MM round removes the lung entirely from the body.

My confidential sources have told me a 9MM round removes the lung entirely from the body.
cmon man.gif

I'm not aware of any retroactive un-approving of Form 1's or Form 4's after they have been signed and approved by the ATF. Has that happened to people before?
Not been a reason before now. Y'all compliers got rewarded unjustly for something you had no control over. That's inequitable and we know how this administration feels about that. It's only right and fair that you have to pay the same $200 tax stamp that all other SBR owners paid in order to put a stock on their short rifles. I'm going to ask my NRA rep if he can see about having the NRA/ILA right this wrong with a suit on behalf of all the people who've paid to comply.

Not been a reason before now. Y'all compliers got rewarded unjustly for something you had no control over. That's inequitable and we know how this administration feels about that. It's only right and fair that you have to pay the same $200 tax stamp that all other SBR owners paid in order to put a stock on their short rifles. I'm going to ask my NRA rep if he can see about having the NRA/ILA right this wrong with a suit on behalf of all the people who've paid to comply.

So I take it you don't own any suppressors? That sucks man, they are awesome. Especially suppressed 22LR, it's like a pellet gun. My 4.5" 22LR banshee in my profile pic with the binary is some next level cheap fun. 4.5 barrel keeps all bulk ammo subsonic too.

Back
Top Bottom