UPDATE--I got in!! see page 11--HELP---Canon Safe won't let me in

I'm with lecroy. Your combination lock should indicate that you put in the right numbers. If so, push against the door as you turn the handle. If a gun (or anything else) is pushing against the door on the inside, the safe may not open. I had that problem, and my handle would turn and just spin somewhat without moving the bolts. If the combination lock does not indicate that you are putting in the right numbers, you either have a different combination or you have a problem that only the manufacturer can help you with. Good luck.

if all else fails hire someone to break into it by force, they have locksmiths who can do that th same as they have people who can break into your car if you lock your keys inside (had to use them once a long time ago)

Last edited:
don't know if I would try to reset the combo being locked out. wouldn't know for sure you had the right one programmed. I might smack the crap out of it to maybe jar something on the lock motor/solenoid whatever they use.

Did you try putting the lock into progamming mode and re-setting the combination ?

I wasn't willing to do this while the safe was locked....I knew I had a good combination and a bad locking mechanism.

I'm with lecroy. Your combination lock should indicate that you put in the right numbers. If so, push against the door as you turn the handle. If a gun (or anything else) is pushing against the door on the inside, the safe may not open. I had that problem, and my handle would turn and just spin somewhat without moving the bolts. If the combination lock does not indicate that you are putting in the right numbers, you either have a different combination or you have a problem that only the manufacturer can help you with. Good luck.

If you could see how organized the inside of my safe is you would understand how I know this isn't the case. Because I have optics on most long guns I used straps to hold everything in place. It is very secure.

Back
Top Bottom