UPDATE--I got in!! see page 11--HELP---Canon Safe won't let me in

Any update on what Cannon had to say ?

NO UPDATE YET....Justing (the safe guy) at TSC was off today...said he left 2 messages with Cannon...I called them myself and they said I needed to go through the place I bought it...

If I don't hear something tomorrow I'm gettin sideways on somebody...

NO UPDATE YET....Justing (the safe guy) at TSC was off today...said he left 2 messages with Cannon...I called them myself and they said I needed to go through the place I bought it...

hope you get in it soon man. i would be going nuts

I would like to know how this turns out also. Felt sorry for the OP but at the same time had to laugh my butt off when he read manual , then tossed it and reread the manual.

would have been even funnier if you could have seen me throwing a hissy while doing it....I laughed a little after the fact simply from feeling foolish....

Well that is crappy customer service....so the professionals at Costco or Tractor Supply would know what to do? (if you had bought it there)

hope you get in it soon man. i would be going nuts

I am rubbing my ear lobes and repeating "Wooo Saaaaa"...I have a GSSF match to get ready for.....and THIS!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well that is crappy customer service....so the professionals at Costco or Tractor Supply would know what to do? (if you had bought it there)

I bought it at TSC...and NO....they are clueless...

Secu Ram locks are cheap copies of a LA GARD (kaba-mas). In multiple post I have recommended that any one who buys a safe with a SECU RAM change it to a LAGARD or SG. I use both electronic and dial locks from these manufactures and have no trouble. Your lock can be drilled to open.
I was planning to go to TSC in Covington tomorrow to get the Cannon Challenger that is on sale! Should I plan on changing out the lock? Is that something you do?

Back
Top Bottom