• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* Update on my seizures *

Thank you all !! This has got to be the best group of nuts I have ever had the pleasure of hanging around with and knowing. You guys are aces in my book yesterday, today and forever !! :bounce: :dance::laugh:

You should seriously try a strict keto diet for about a month. It may not help but couldn't hurt, and it's helped tons of people. I don't do keto for seizures but I'm always reading and hearing about people who have had great success stoping seizures by getting their body into ketosis. Worth a shot.
Not a bad idea at all. Been on it for a year and a half now with fantastic results. Couldn't hurt to try. And oh yeah, you get to eat bacon, sausage and steak everyday...:D

Glad to hear you're still kicking! If you need anything at all, PLEASE reach out! Definitely try those alternative meds, anything to get some relief 👍
Thanks brother ! ( Good to hear from you ) I am trying like heck to find a doc that can get a handle on this stuff. It is getting intense these last few weeks/month .
Driving my wife up the wall is one of the things I hate most. I tell her not to worry, that is like trying to tell water not to be wet. LOL. They gonna worry whenever. There is no control…I know that as a father.

See my post...there's other things that make up for the missing carbs...:D
Cut carbs? You want him to cut out air and stop breathing too? Some people are just unreasonable.....smh.

There are tons of things folks have been suggesting and I take them all seriously and try my best to investigate them.
Do not worry about what others say. Not everyone on these sites are going to agree.
I appreciate EVERYONES input, no matter what .
Thank you all !!

Back
Top Bottom