Updates on Changes

When I try and "realist" my ad, I get this.

The following error occurred:
The field 'disable_comments' was not recognized.

I don't see this as an option.

screen-shot-2017-07-12-at-9-12-21-am-png.1240671

Thanks

I have a new feature being developed right now and it should be ready in about a week, here's the summary of it:
In the classifieds we add a “Good Deal!” button that functions similar to “likes.” If an ad gets "X" amount of good deal votes then they get labeled as a “Good Deal!” Everyone only has 1 vote every 24 hours to give out, and whatever ad has the highest # of votes in the last 24 hours is labeled as “Deal of the Day! , so deal of the day could change frequently but at worst it would change after 24 hours.

I like this! Very Cool!
Soooooo what you are saying is "meme of the day" is probably NOT going to happen? :)
You could probably get an algorithm to list "most liked" posts of the day?
If no, I'm probably still NOT leaving. :)

I have a new feature being developed right now and it should be ready in about a week, here's the summary of it:

In the classifieds we add a “Good Deal!” button that functions similar to “likes.” If an ad gets "X" amount of good deal votes then they get labeled as a “Good Deal!” Everyone only has 1 vote every 24 hours to give out, and whatever ad has the highest # of votes in the last 24 hours is labeled as “Deal of the Day! , so deal of the day could change frequently but at worst it would change after 24 hours.

That's a great idea.

have folks now that wont commit to a time and place,will set a meet then back out 2 hours b4 its time to do it and avoid the PMs
I will not do a deal unless its in a pm that way it protects both sides , I had a few back out at the last minuet so its in a pm or im not doing it

First post has been updated.

Making private help available to banned members is in development now (It involves more work than I initially thought). The "good deal" and "deal of the day" features are in development as well.

Highlighted Listings will go away and be replaced with "Paid Stickies" in the classifieds forums. You will be able to sticky your listing to the top of it's category for $1 a day. We'll try it out for a month or so and see how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom