• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slides the c**k ring back on me again..

I just assumed that someone that has one of those would delve into some other devices. Seems like a fair assumption to me!
Just because someone is into one kinky thing doesn't mean they're up for anything lol.

70f4108ef4843fa31842d03c6f638808.jpg

It's not so much of me being mad and I am not strangely enough. However, I am extremely disappointed. My AR-10 has been months in the making and I am ready to get this beast operational. Now that I have watched the news I heard it's supposed to rain all weekend so I wouldn't have had a chance to shoot it anyway. Oh well, life goes on!

Wut is a c**k ring?....Is that for circumcision or somethin?
I don't really know exactly what there used for. My neighbor came over one day when my best friend and I were weight training. This is when were in our mid 20's. He brought over one of those adds for all the toys. We were reading the names of those things and just laughing our arses off. I mean we were rolling. Well his mom came over to tell to mow the yard or something and wondered what we were laughing at. She snapped that add out of our hands and as soon as she saw what it was she said " Oh! Can I have this I can use a couple of these. ". All three of us were mortified! We looked at each other and were speechless for the very first time in our lives. My neighbor looked like he had just seen a ghost. Nobody said a word after that. Pretty soon after the initial shock dissipated we started joking about which one she would pick by repeating the names of some of the funnier ones. Some of the names were just to funny we couldn't help but bust out laughing. 🤣

This **** always happens with our toys 😉. I have a trigger that was supposed to arrive today, confirmed and all by USPS and it’s still going to be delivered by 9pm….. Now order freaking shampoo, and it arrives tomorrow…. 🤬 Now UPS in my area is actually very good and the driver is a cool kat. My son hates FedEx. When he orders his video games from BestBuy, they use FedEx and it’s always late, always.

I don't really know exactly what there used for. My neighbor came over one day when my best friend and I were weight training. This is when were in our mid 20's. He brought over one of those adds for all the toys. We were reading the names of those things and just laughing our arses off. I mean we were rolling. Well his mom came over to tell to mow the yard or something and wondered what we were laughing at. She snapped that add out of our hands and as soon as she saw what it was she said " Oh! Can I have this I can use a couple of these. ". All three of us were mortified! We looked at each other and were speechless for the very first time in our lives. My neighbor looked like he had just seen a ghost. Nobody said a word after that. Pretty soon after the initial shock dissipated we started joking about which one she would pick by repeating the names of some of the funnier ones. Some of the names were just to funny we couldn't help but bust out laughing. 🤣
ya'll live in a cave? Dont know? wow just wow

Back
Top Bottom