• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slides the c**k ring back on me again..

I've had quite a bit of issue with UPS over the years. My address is very close to another address in the same city, lots of misdelivered packages. Recipient cannot file a claim, hard to understand tele-workers on UPS phones, total waist of time every call. I get delivery confirmation photos of package at wrong address, still they can't fix the problem. Very frustrating to the point I always ask vendors not to ship my packages via UPS.

Well my Lantac BCG got here today. I will have to say it was worth waiting for. This thing is nicest BCG I have ever laid eyes on. The edges are sharp and crisp. The finish is unreal. It hasa ports in places you don't expect to see ports. The front of the bolt, the firing pin and several other places. Well I guess they would serve a dual purpose, maybe gas ports that make good oiling points so you don't have to break it down completely to lubricate it. Sharp looking unit for sure.

Well, here it goes. Seems I ain't getting my trigger.....:mad::censored:

Lol a few soy reddit users in that thread blaming the head of USPS delaying things on purpose because he supports Trump and knows they rely heavily on mail in voting (suspicious in itself imo).

The memes are too true about that place.

I checked on my packages today. One has miraculously made it to my local PO after being “in transit to next facility” (in Georgia) for five days. It’s gone through three centers in Ga.

The other was in Fairburn last week, then was listed as “in transit” one day later. Now it says it departed Fairburn today, only to go down the road to the Palmetto facility. They still won’t give an estimated delivery date. Funny how they will say it’s in transit when it’s sitting somewhere.

At least they’re both showing new info.

I checked on my packages today. One has miraculously made it to my local PO after being “in transit to next facility” (in Georgia) for five days. It’s gone through three centers in Ga.

The other was in Fairburn last week, the. Was listed as “in transit” one day later. Now it says it departed Fairburn today, only to go down the road to the Palmetto facility. They still won’t give an estimated delivery date. Funny how they will say it’s in transit when it’s sitting somewhere.

At least they’re both showing new info.
Doesn't that just piss you off! It's like they are purposely curling your area, like if it was in a holding pattern waiting until they get their crap together.

Still nothing. Going to try and get the package insurance to pay out I guess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240310_094604_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240310_094604_Chrome.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 8
Well, here it goes. Seems I ain't getting my trigger.....:mad::censored:

I went to my local post office and talked to the lady. I live in a small village so their was only two employees there, and she called them and they said that the sorting machines in Atlanta distribution center was messed up and sending packages/mail to there facility by mistake. Also currently they are back logged by 1 week, so if it set’s longer than 7 days no movement then start to worry.

Still nothing. Going to try and get the package insurance to pay out I guess.
That's not really to long. I mean that is four days. Was it in transit before the first the 5th.? A list of shippers that offer free shipping will use standard ground and it can take up to a full business week, sometimes longer depending on if it's a holiday or whatnot.

Mine was in Roanoke VA. which is 45-50 min. from my home. The next day it was in Florida. That was on Wednesday. It arrived at my doorstep on Friday. I ordered the Friday before. With only 4 days in transit I would give them a week. When you pay for shipping a lot of the times good vendors will use priority and spoil you in quick shipping which is 3-5 days usually showing up in the third or fourth day. I would at least give them 5 to 7 days maybe a couple more and then start proceedings for recovery. It all depends if they are trying to make a buck by having you pay for more than the shipping actually cost.

Greedy vendors will do this. So sometimes paying for shipping is a good thing but you have to read what their shipping policies are and get a full understanding of how they ship it and who they used to ship it with. I ordered from opticsplanet which is known for having extended shipping periods. However, I paid an exorbitant amount for priority shipping and still got the ring slid back. But it got here a lot faster than it would if I hadn't paid for shipping. I've had to wait two and two and a half weeks for opticsplanet sometimes and I know not to get my underwear and a knot if it doesn't get here in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom