• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slides the c**k ring back on me again..

I don't really know exactly what there used for. My neighbor came over one day when my best friend and I were weight training. This is when were in our mid 20's. He brought over one of those adds for all the toys. We were reading the names of those things and just laughing our arses off. I mean we were rolling. Well his mom came over to tell to mow the yard or something and wondered what we were laughing at. She snapped that add out of our hands and as soon as she saw what it was she said " Oh! Can I have this I can use a couple of these. ". All three of us were mortified! We looked at each other and were speechless for the very first time in our lives. My neighbor looked like he had just seen a ghost. Nobody said a word after that. Pretty soon after the initial shock dissipated we started joking about which one she would pick by repeating the names of some of the funnier ones. Some of the names were just to funny we couldn't help but bust out laughing. 🤣
I actually did buy a big black dildo with a suction cup for a gag gift at our company Christmas party one year. It got mailed in a plastic bag, no box. So every USPS employee that grabbed it knew exactly what it was lol. Everyone at the party got the biggest kick out if it and ended up throwing it at the windows trying to make it stick.

I have a priority mail package coming to Acworth that has been sitting in a Palmetto postal facility since March 2. I did receive an email that it would be late🤣

I never have issues with UPS, FedEx on the other had can suck a big fat donkey D***..... They claim my address is undeliverable because they can't find my address... Yet somehow figure it out on the third delivery attempt. No wonder UPS makes more money, these pea brained ****s can't get anything right.... My address has been in service since 1978 and EVERY GPS solution out there takes you straight to my driveway, my mailbox number is huge on the front column of my house and on both sides of my big brick mailbox... I hate Fedex with every fiber in my body.....

I have a priority mail package coming to Acworth that has been sitting in a Palmetto postal facility since March 2. I did receive an email that it would be late🤣
Mine has been "in Fairburn" since Wednesday early morning. I'm chalking it up to these bastards seeing Palmetto State Armory, Midwest Gun Work, GunMag Wharehouse, or any other 2A company and just holding it to mess with us.

They all suck anymore. I hate it when something ships FedEx to my place because if it gets routed through Macon I know half the contents will be stolen out of the box and the bottom will be retaped.

I never have issues with UPS, FedEx on the other had can suck a big fat donkey D***..... They claim my address is undeliverable because they can't find my address... Yet somehow figure it out on the third delivery attempt. No wonder UPS makes more money, these pea brained ****s can't get anything right.... My address has been in service since 1978 and EVERY GPS solution out there takes you straight to my driveway, my mailbox number is huge on the front column of my house and on both sides of my big brick mailbox... I hate Fedex with every fiber in my body.....

I didn’t know till a few years ago that Fed Ex ground is a franchise and the employees are not “real” Fed Ex. Low ball bidder hires low pay employees?

Mine has been "in Fairburn" since Wednesday early morning. I'm chalking it up to these bastards seeing Palmetto State Armory, Midwest Gun Work, GunMag Wharehouse, or any other 2A company and just holding it to mess with us.

Hey! I’ve got something stuck in Fairburn as well! In fact the USPS has “delayed “ two packages for me this week, one last seen on March 2nd in PA. Last week the local post office told us that my wife’s Amazon order was never delivered because “ the entire pallet of packages from Amazon was missing “.

It’s not small theft, the buggers are highjacking entire pallets of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom